- Workspace Management
- Understanding Tools and Drawing Aids
- File Formatting, Cropping and Resolution
- Working with Layers and Options
- Adding Text and Character Effects
- Creating Lines, Shapes and Patterns
- Drawing with Pen tool
- Applying 3D and Bevel Effects
- Photorealism: Adding Shadows and Highlights
Notes: Academy of Design reserves the right to cancel or amend the programme and its content.
The Illustrator Workshop is a one day (6 hours) workshop available in English and Chinese. Students with a good command of English are eligible to apply for the workshop. No previous knowledge in Photoshop is required.
Students are required to bring in their laptop with any version of Illustrator installed. The latest version of Adobe Illustrator or the free 30-day trial can be found here.
( http://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator.html )
- Day of week
- Skill level All level
- Available Seats