- History of Photography
- Comparison of different cameras and brands
- Basics of Photography (Aperture, Shutter, ISO, Depth of Field, etc.)
- Learning to use your camera on Manual
- Different fields of Photography
- Composition in Photography
- Lighting Techniques
- Studio Photography
- Outdoor Photography
- Adobe Photoshop
Notes: Academy of Design reserves the right to cancel or amend the programme and its content.
The professional course is an 11 class intensive programme and is available in English. Students with a good command of English are eligible to apply to the course. No previous knowledge in Digital Photography is required.
Students are required to bring a camera (with Manual Mode) to the course as well as a laptop with any version of Photoshop installed. The latest version of Adobe Photoshop or the free 30-day trial can be found here.
- Day of week
- Skill level All level
- Available Seats