The Fashion Makeup professional course is an intensive 3 months certificate programme in which our students will learn the various techniques of makeup artistry from skincare, editorial to creative. This course will enable our students to explore different types of skin, human anatomy, male and female makeup techniques, color theory, texture and materials, and much more. At the end of the course our students are expected to create a unique makeup look for their final photo shoot with a professional team. This course is ideal for those who wish to begin a career as a makeup artist in the fashion industry.
The professional course is a 3 months intensive programme and is available in English.
Students with a good command of English are eligible to apply to the programme. General knowledge about makeup is required.
- Introduction to Makeup Techniques & Tools
- Skincare, Makeup Removal and Sanitation
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Skin types and conditions
- Color Theory
- Natural Skincare Makeup
- Editorial Makeup
- Creative Makeup
- Working with Textures & Materials
- Creating References & Mood boards
- Communicating with your team
- Photo shoot & Portfolio building
Notes: Academy of Design reserves the right to cancel or amend the programme and its content.
- Fashion Makeup (English)
- Class code: FM18E
- Course commencement: - (every Saturday)
- Time: -
- Duration: (11 classes)
- Course fees: HKD$ 2,000/month