The Digital Photography Professional Short Course is an intensive 11 class programme in which our students will learn the art of photography through exploring their cameras, lighting techniques, image retouching and in-depth understanding the industry. At the end of the course our students are expected to showcase their knowledge in art direction, photography and post processing through creating a photo series. This course is ideal for those who wish to brush up their skills in photography or are beginners in the art.
The professional course is an 11 class intensive programme and is available in English. Students with a good command of English are eligible to apply to the course. No previous knowledge in Digital Photography is required.
Students are required to bring a camera (with Manual Mode) to the course as well as a laptop with any version of Photoshop installed. The latest version of Adobe Photoshop or the free 30-day trial can be found here.
- History of Photography
- Comparison of different cameras and brands
- Basics of Photography (Aperture, Shutter, ISO, Depth of Field, etc.)
- Learning to use your camera on Manual
- Different fields of Photography
- Composition in Photography
- Lighting Techniques
- Studio Photography
- Outdoor Photography
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Photography (English)
- Class code: DP15E
- Course commencement: - (every Saturday)
- Time: -
- Duration: (11 classes)
- Course fees: HKD$ 1,600/month*