Pattern Making and Sewing (Dress)
- Introduction to Pattern Making
- Basic Block Development
- Skirt Pattern
- Dress Pattern
- Sewing Pattern Symbols
- Garment Sewing & Machine Finishing
- Hand Finishing Techniques
- Body Measurements & Figure Analysis
- Fitting Techniques
- Garment Alternation and Adjustments
Notes: Academy of Design reserves the right to cancel or amend the programme and its content.
The professional course is a 2 months intensive programme and is available in English and Cantonese. Students with a good command of English are eligible to apply to the English programme. No previous knowledge in pattern making & sewing is required.
- Duration 01 Feb. to 22 Mar.
- Time 7pm to 9pm
- Day of week Wednesday
- Skill level All levels
- Available Seats 4